Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oil / Aceite

We've been fasting and praying that the oil stops from that BP oil rig. Our oysters need clean water and our economy. My Dad has been talking to the media nonstop about what's happening. He was actually on CNN last week. It was fun to watch him, but not a fun reason. Please remember us in your prayers.

Hemos estado ayunando y orando que para el aceite que esta saliendo el rig de BP. Nuestras ostras necesitan agua limpia y tambien la economia. My Papa ha hablado mucho estos dias con la media sobre el aceite. En la semana pasada, El estuvo en television, el canal CNN. Me gusto verlo, pero por una razon malo. Por favor, oren por nosotros.

1 comment:

  1. I actually have thought of you when I hear about the oil spill. I wondered how close it was to your oysters. We will deffinately keep you in our prayers. Keep me posted if you have time. You can email updates and I'll share them with my friends so that we can get as many people praying for you as possible.

    ReplyDelete