Monday, February 15, 2010

Sharp Teeth / Dientes Afilados

Yesterday at church, Little Kylar was chewing on everything including my clothes. We were in the middle of Sacrament and he totally slammed his head down onto my arm and bit me! I gasped and everyone looked back at me. I had two scratches and a little bruise because he bit me so hard and pulled off. Ouch!!!! Now I really have to be careful with that little piranha!

Ayer en iglesia, Kylar estaba mordiendo todo incluso mi ropa. Estabamos en medio de la Santa Cena y El se bajo su cabeza en mi brazo y me mordio! Grite y todos me miraron! Tengo dos rayas y un cardenal en mi brazo porque mordio tan fuerte y tiro mi piel. Auch! Ahora, necesito tener mucho cuidado con mi pirana!

2 comments:

  1. How funny for me...painful for you. Did he put a hole in your clothes too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hole in my clothes, he bit straight on my skin, but today he bit a hole in his footsie.

    ReplyDelete