Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl Champions / Campeones del Superbowl

Go Saints! Who dat!! I have to put a little blog message for our team, the New Orleans Saints! We had about 15 people watching the SuperBowl at Mom and Dad's house. It was an exciting game. Kylar was getting tired toward the end. I told Marcelo that I would hold him and cover his ears to block out screaming. I decided that I would just not scream. Two seconds later, touchdown, and I was screaming like an idiot! Sorry, Kylar, you'll understand one day!! LOL As we drove home, you could hear horns blowing and people yelling, 'Who dat!" One lady actually stuck half her body out of her car, blew a horn, and yelled 'Who dat baby!' to us!! It was totally awesome!

2 comments:

  1. hey Mamoo! I am glad to see that ya'll have a blog. Kyler is getting so big, what a cutie! What is your email and I will send you an invite to ours. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember our family parties when the Broncos went to the Super Bowl. I understand the lack of control. The excitement is just too great. I'll bet you're still living the excitement.

    ReplyDelete